In accordance with the current government guidelines I am only carrying out absolutely essential / emergency work and so limiting the products I am working on to washing machines and cookers / ovens / hobs as these are products (that I work on) which are generally being considered as essential for a household to remain self sufficient during this period of lockdown restrictions.
I fully understand that everybody’s individual needs and requirements differ, so if you’re having problems with any of your other appliances, such as dishwashers or tumble dryers, and genuinely feel that it is absolutely essential for them to be repaired then please still contact me to discuss.
For me to be able to come out to repairs please refer to the following points:
– The repair is 100% absolutely essential and cannot be rectified with remote assistance such as phone calls, messages, etc… (I will try to offer as much assistance as possible beforehand)
– Everybody within the household is well, not showing any signs or symptoms of the virus, is not self isolating due to any symptoms and has not been in direct contact with anyone who is currently showing symptoms or tested positive for the virus.
– The safe distance guidelines, of at least 2-3 metres, will need to be strictly adhered to. Ideally household members should remain in a different room while the repair is being carried out.
– An external door closest to the appliance will need to be used for my entry and exit from the property.
– I will be wearing protective gloves and using industrial-strength anti-bacterial cleaning wipes to carry out all the required hygiene practises. If you can also provide means for me to be able to wash my hands as necessary before, during and after carrying out the work it would be very much appreciated.
As well as repairs I also supply and fit new appliances and the same principles as for repair work applies. So again this is generally being limited to washing machines and electric cookers / ovens / hobs.
All the points mentioned above with regards to me visiting a property apply the same.
Please contact me if you need to discuss the option of a new appliance.
Stay healthy and keep safe.
Kindest regards, Paul (Xpert Appliances)